Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Home






After a few days of being here, I've gotten quite a bit of stuff done around the apartment. I'm just now getting to painting. He's going to hate me because I made the master bathroom a very neon purple, and I have a lot of bright colors and animal print in there. I think I deserve to have a room that expresses my personality :) I already have the color schemes for the rest of the apartment picked out, and I'm really excited to finish it. I will post the "after" pictures within a couple of weeks. This has been a very exciting time for us, even though he isn't home yet. Not too much longer, and then we'll be able to enjoy our home together.



Our Welcome Home gift from the office. We will definitely need it when Zach gets home, haha.

















The beautiful kitchen. I'm so excited to cook dinner every night.  We will be eating very healthy.
The laundry room that I was REALLY excited about. They work perfectly.

The spare bedroom view from the hallway. It's a very decent size.

Spare bedroom view from the window.
Master bedroom view from the hallway. It's absolutely huge. This picture doesn't do it justice whatsoever.




This is our master bathroom and the closet in the master bedroom.
View from the end of the hallway. I wanted carpet, but I'm getting used to the hardwood. 

The bathroom that connects to the hallway. Not very big, but it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment