Friday, February 3, 2012

And Then There Are Those Nights...

What I mean by those nights: 
When you don't want to do anything. 
You don't even want to look at your phone or be social.
The idea of going out seems like torture.
Every song you listen to stirs up another emotion.
Thinking about seeing your sailor is too painful.
You aren't satisfied with anything at all.

Tonight would be one of those nights for me. Perfect inspiration for a blog. 
No, Aunt Flow is NOT here on her monthly visit. I knew what you were thinking...
I was having a really good day earlier  visiting my dad and step mom at home from school. We were all laughing and joking around. Ever since the sun started to go down though, I have felt so...blah.
Facebook and Pinterest were keeping my attention for a little while, but then I got bored with that so I had to find something else to do. I decided to complain.

I get this feeling quite a bit, as do you I'm sure. Usually it's when I have not heard from Zach in a few days. He is the best at calming me down by making me laugh. I will share some things he says with you that don't work, and some that work when I feel like this... and what goes through my head when he says it.

Things Zach tells me when I feel "blah" (that don't work) : 
 - "Just relax." OR "Chill out babygirl." This definitely does not work because if I'm upset about something, it's  a pretty big deal. Too big of a deal to just simply relax or chill out. Don't men know anything?
- "Everything is going to be okay. Just don't think about it so much." AHH! If everything is going to be okay, then why in the hell am I bawling my eyes out?! Nothing will be okay. And if I can't think about it, then how am I going to be able to talk about it with you?!
- "What's wrong babygirl?" (What every woman says with sad eyes) Nothing...
- "Are you sure?" (Also what every woman says) Yeah, I'm sure......10 second pause...... Welllll I guess...
- "You must be on your period." What makes you think that? I still act like the same person when I'm on it. What's that even supposed to mean anyway? (His responses are never the correct thing to say)  

Things Zach tells me when I feel "blah" (that do work) :
- "You know you can always talk to me, right?" Awwwwh yes I do baby. Do you really want to know what's bothering me? "Of course babygirl." 
- "I love you, and I will always be here for you. Especially when you feel like this." I love you too, and thank you so much. I could not have gotten any luckier. No one would put up with my B.S. the way that you do.
- "Everything will be so much easier for the both of us when we can finally start our lives living together." I dream about that day all the time.
- "Am I gonna have to beat someone's ass today?" It cracks me up every time he says this, haha! All I do is just laugh like crazy. 


Anyway, I think writing this post has helped me out a little bit. Nothing says strong than being able to make yourself smile in rough times!
Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment